[Dovecot] failed to create storage data

Alex alex at denatuur.nl
Wed Jun 1 16:27:49 EEST 2005

Timo Sirainen wrote:

//>/Have you set default_mail_env? Sounds like the automatic detection for
/>/the mailbox location ran into some problems.
/>

//Hello,

I left the default_mail_env empty. It worked with 2 other accounts, but
new created accounts did not work.
I have in the database for the maildir: mydomain.nl/info (this is for
the account info at mydomain.nl <http://dovecot.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dovecot>)
The data is then saved within: /home/mail/mydomain.nl/info (the select
query adds /home/mail/)
What must I set in the default_mail_env? I am using not mbox but maildir
Must i do it differently in the database or must I set default_mail_env
to something?

thanks,

Alex