[Dovecot] Assertion failure in mail-index-transaction.c

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Jul 23 11:26:33 EEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 17:52 -0400, Todd Burroughs wrote:
> I just noticed one instance of this in the current CVS version:
>

> dovecot: Jul 18 15:25:48 Error:  5962 IMAP(mailuser): mbox sync: Expunged
> message reappeared in mailbox /mailhome/new/o/h/mailuser/mbox (UID 2834
> < 2872)

I made some changes to the code which caused this. The check for this
error was actually wrong, and I don't think this error should ever have
actually occured. I added an extra assert there, so it probably starts
crashing in that assert the next time it happens. Then it would be nice
to get these variables:

p *sync_ctx.sync_view.map
p *sync_ctx.sync_view.index.map

You were running with mmap_disable=yes I think?