[Dovecot] 1.0-test75 and roadmap for v1.0
tss at iki.fi
Mon Jul 4 00:49:50 EEST 2005
On 1.7.2005, at 02:55, Dominic Marks wrote:
> Any chance of kqueue support for us BSD users? I think the diff
> I have could probably be the basis of support for it.
Could you fix the XXX part of it? There are no longer any priorities in
I/O loop so it could be made faster I think?
Also what exactly do you mean with this:
* changing this to i_fatal is debatable, however
* if you do so you will potentially expose the case
* where a process receives the client from a socket
* then closes the listening socket, experiences an
* error and calls exit, dropping the client we just
* picked up
io_loop_handle_remove() should always be called before close(), so
kevent() should never fail. What am I missing?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20050704/9ef294ab/PGP.pgp
More information about the dovecot