[Dovecot] problems deleting folders

Danny Sung dannys at changind.com
Thu Jan 20 01:38:32 EET 2005

Thanks all!

Another note, I believe MS Outlook does the same thing as Thunderbird,
since I saw the same results using that.

Tomi Hakala's response helped me out:
> Danny Sung wrote:
>> And mbox instead of maildir.
>> Is anyone using mbox able to delete subfolders through their mail client?
> Thunderbird with default settings moves deleted messages to Trash
> folder and since mbox doesn't support inferior IMAP folders folder
> deletion will fail.
> Go to your account settings and select any other deletion action in
> server settings.

Danny Sung       <dannys at changind.com>       Research Engineer
CHANG Industry   1925 McKinley Ave., Suite F   La Verne, CA 91750
      Tel: 909-596-7888             Fax: 909-596-8388