[Dovecot] Migrating from mbox to maildir, which converter is compatible with dovecot

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon Dec 19 10:41:09 EET 2005

Hi,
I'm testing/debuging the migration from mbox to maildir in a mailserver
running Dovecot 1.0alpha5.

I migrated all 472715 emails(in a test server) and later noted that dovecot
could not get the same flags/status of the emails as in the mbox.
I was using perfect_maildir.pl and I think its not dovecot fault. Seems
to me that perfect_maildir.pl convert the emails in a way that dovecot
could not understand completelly.

So, my cuestion is, which mbox to maildir converter can I use that
is compatible with dovecot 1.0alpha5 ?

Thanks
Oliver

--