[Dovecot] Dovecot Version Numbers - Let's drop the Alpha?

Jean-Daniel Beaubien jd at jackdan.net
Fri Dec 16 17:52:58 EET 2005

I'm not sure I agree with the straight jump to "1.0 release".  If Timo
feels it still needs testing/developpement/whatever I'll believe him.

That being said dovecot is much more stable then alot of beta code I've
seen out there.  So bumping it up to "beta 1" would be a good idea I
think.  It would show those people that didn't have the brain capacity
to get anything better then an MBA (managers I think the're called :) )
that the product is moving forward.

Jd