[Dovecot] Hi everyone .. need some pro-dovecot arguments :-)

Florian Schnabel florian.schnabel at docufy.de
Tue Dec 13 12:13:13 EET 2005

Hi,

i never used dovecot so far, but i heard a couple good things about it
.. for one the debian maintainer of the exim package recommended it :-)

so i want to change our mailserver (currently using ipop3 and uw-imap)
to dovecot ... now my boss seems to favour cyrus.

i could use some good arguments for dovecot, also your experiences with
it and with other mailservers so i can make a reasonable desicion and
preset some good arguments :-)

Florian