[Dovecot] Bugtracking system

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Dec 10 23:10:56 EET 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 08:56 +0000, Simon Waters wrote:
> Not my job to tell Timo how to do his, but a lot of the responses to the list
> seem to be along the lines of "use the CVS version". Suggests to me that
> there is a need for more releases, or at least point releases, whenever new
> features have been integrate.

I know. I would have already released alpha5, but I always fear a bit
that my recent changes have broken something badly, so I decide to wait
for a few more days.. and then I forgot it until I change things again,
and then I again think I should wait a few more days..

But since this is still being alpha, maybe I should just go and release
the new ones whenever something important gets fixed and just quickly
get a new alpha released if something gets badly broken :)

Hmm. I think I'll do that now. It's only the LDAP code that might have
broken.