[Dovecot] "pop before smtp" dovecot.conf

Jean-Marc Pigeon jmp at safe.ca
Wed Dec 7 20:32:21 EET 2005

Bonjour Lorens,
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:57:06AM -0500, Jean-Marc Pigeon wrote:
> > Bonjour a Tous,
> >
> > 	I know there is Perl script to scan maillog file and
> > 	extract information from collected data, but this
> > 	seem to me 'a kind of the very last option'....
> >
> > 	May be the trick can be achieved using 'executable' function?
>
> Have you checked the Wiki?
>
> 	http://wiki.dovecot.org/moin.cgi/PopBSMTPAndDovecot

	Yes, seen it (it was the "last option"), I
	am a little bit reluctant to have a daemon using its
	time to scan maillog file and extract information which
	are otherwise already available within dovecot.

	Thanks for your help.

> There's a script that's used for SQL that whould be trivial to
> do whatever you like with.
>
> HTH

A bientot
Jean-Marc Pigeon		      Internet:   Jean-Marc.Pigeon at safe.ca
SAFE Inc.		    	Phone: (514) 493-4280  Fax: (514) 493-1946
       REGULUS,  a real time accounting/billing package for ISP
           REGULUS' Home base <"http://www.regulus.safe.ca">