[Dovecot] Pop-before-smtp and MySQL?

Lorens dovecot.fdop at tagged.lorens.org
Wed Dec 7 14:34:17 EET 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:19:15AM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Can you please detail the whole solution in black and white for
> the archives?

It's on the wiki.

[...]
> > >wiki is OK without further modifications.

The problem was that the solution I posted on the wiki only
worked for me because an unrelated diagnostics switch was set,
and this was not specified. Timo corrected my code so it works
in the general case, and thus the original problem (the code on
the wiki not working) will not happen again.

The wiki URL is http://wiki.dovecot.org/moin.cgi/PopBSMTPAndDovecot

HAND.