[Dovecot] 1.0.alpha4 process creation wierdness

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Dec 6 19:49:45 EET 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 17:28 +0100, Mark Rosenstand wrote:
> > In Dovecot 2.0 there will be a rewritten master process and its
> > process creation rules are probably more easily understandable..
>
> Please don't mention Dovecot 2.0 again before there are previews
> available; I accidently started drooling on my keyboard...

Actually there is already :) Originally I thought I'd make this rewrite
already for v1.0, but then decided to leave it for v2.0. There's nothing
else there than master/config/log process rewrite though.

http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.0-test67-mrewrite.tar.gz

Probably doesn't work too well, and only docs available are somewhere in
this mailing list's archives.