[Dovecot] Tools to analyze status/stats?

wolff gary.wolff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:47:13 EET 2005

Hello,

I recently installed dovecot on a server running Debian.

I only have 10 users, but we probably have 6Gig of email between us.

Things were working flawlessly for a couple of weeks, and I'm still getting
email, but the last few days we are getting fewer emails that we typically
do.
So although things seem to be working well, everyone is suspicious something
is wrong due to the lack of email volume.

Is there a size limit that dovecot can manage?
Are there any admin tools to get status messages for dovecot?
Are there any reporting tools to show how many messages are
processed/managed by dovecot?

Thanks!!