[Dovecot] 1.0-test51

Toni Viemero toni.viemero at iki.fi
Thu Oct 21 15:57:14 EEST 2004

Toni Viemero wrote:

> And here are the results with Solaris 9 + Forte C :)
> http://iso.ego.fi/misc/dovecot_1.0-test51.log

After moving f77, f90 and f95 fortran compilers away I managed to get
./configure running.

Here are the errors from "make":
source='buffer.c' object='buffer.o' libtool=no \
DEPDIR=.deps depmode=none /bin/bash ../../depcomp \
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../..     -g  -c buffer.c
"buffer.c", line 159: void function cannot return value
"buffer.c", line 205: void function cannot return value
cc: acomp failed for buffer.c
make[3]: *** [buffer.o] Error 2

Compilation went ok after applying a patch sent by Gregory Bond.

--
Toni Viemerö  |  http://selfdestruct.net
"The ones who dont do anything are always the ones who try to pull you