[Dovecot] 1.0-test51

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Oct 21 06:07:25 EEST 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

This release is built with autoconf 2.59 and libtool 1.9. We'll see how
it works out :) The required changes were done by Matthias Andree.

  - The last fix for connection hanging made IDLE use 100% CPU
  - We don't use Maildir/.INBOX/ directory anymore, indexes are stored
in Maildir-root
  - Don't crash with FETCH BODY[n.MIME]
  - Changed %p (protocol) -> %s (service) and %P (pid) -> %p.  Hopefully
people weren't using these much yet :)
  - Added simple caching for sql passdb requests. Should be implemented
soon for sql userdb and ldap passdb/userdb. See auth_cache_size and
auth_cache_ttl settings. By default it's disabled.