[Dovecot] Occasional error msgs from 1.0-test49

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Wed Oct 20 02:37:58 EEST 2004

Gregory Bond wrote:
> I'm running 1.0-test49 on Solaris 2.8.  MUA is Thunderbird (or mutt)
> running on FreeBSD.  I'm using Maildir boxes.

For comparison:

I'm running 0.99.11 on Solaris 2.9. MUS is Thunderbird (with one Outlook user)
for about 25 users... oh, and a couple of dial up users using Eudora to collect
via POP3.

And it runs just fine.

So, as nifty as all the wonderful new features are in the 1.0 series (and I _do_
want to get my hands on some of them) I'm sticking with what works for now.

I note from your earlier mail you were using an older 0.99.10.9 version.
Perhaps give 0.99.11 a shot?

--
Curtis