[Dovecot] 1.0-test47

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 10 18:13:25 EEST 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

Been a while since last release. Still seems there are some mbox
problems, but I haven't been able to break anything for last few days.
I guess it's stable enough. At least more stable than test46 which
crashed quite often when expunging.

  - pretty much rewrote "index extension" support. it's now possible to
add extensions to headers and to message records. it's possible to
resize them. I'll probably use it soon to change mbox code to use 32bit
offsets and automatically grow to 64bit offsets once mbox grows over
4GB (well, yes, rare, but.. :)
  - login_greeting and login_greeting_capability settings
  - auth_verbose is even more verbose
  - mbox fixes/optimizations
  - other fixes/additions