[Dovecot] dovecot-auth

Piviul pluto at flanet.org
Wed Oct 6 09:37:08 EEST 2004

Thank you Timo, but I can't authenticate once more... I put
*default_pass_scheme = SSHA* and *pass_attrs = uid,userPassword* in
dovecot-ldap.conf and now in the log I find

> Oct  6 08:19:02 PDC-SMB dovecot-auth: ldap(username): Unknown password scheme SSHA

Signify that the backports dovecot package I've installed in my Debian
Woody doesn't have SSHA support? Where can I get the SSHA password
scheme? If I must re-compile dovecot myself, have you some link where is
explaind in deeper how to do it?

Thank you very very much for your help

Piviul