[Dovecot] Hooking on renaming actions

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Nov 1 16:20:48 EET 2004

On 28.10.2004, at 01:25, Adam Pordzik wrote:

> is it possible to intercept user's action whe he renames a folder?
> My goal is to adjust shell-scripts or procmailrc to the new name.

It should be possible by creating a plugin to do so, but there are no
examples yet so you'd have to look into that yourself.. Probably works
if you just create your own RENAME-handler, copy&pasted from the
src/imap/cmd-rename.c but with an extra system() call.

http://dovecot.org/patches/namespace.c has an example how to hook
commands.