[Dovecot] 1.0-test12

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon May 24 06:16:39 EEST 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

  - "Maildir sync: UID < next_uid (446 < 447, file = .." errors should
be fixed
  - fixes for detecting changes in uidvalidity and external uidnext
changes
  - several fixes and cleanups in index file handling. less code than
before and now changes to index header also go through transaction log.
that should mean that soon I can get mmap_disable = yes to work without
reading the main index file more than once.

Are maildir syncing problems finally fixed now? :) I think the "message
sequence out of range" problems are fixed now too.

Rest of the important known problems are mostly related to
mmap_disable=yes or fcntl_locks_disable=yes settings.