[Dovecot] Serve list archives by dovecot IMAP

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon May 24 01:09:56 EEST 2004

--On Sunday, May 23, 2004 11:58 PM +0300 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> There used to be, but then I upgraded the Dovecot in that server to
> version where mbox didn't work anymore. Now dovecot.org runs in different
> server so I guess I could put it back using 0.99.10. Or maybe 1.0-tests
> once it's mbox code is working well..

Why does the mailbox format matter? If you just subscribe a dummy user on
the IMAP server and point the anonymous directory to that user, you should
be able to decouple that. If the result doesn't use mbox, then use your
favorite conversion utility to migrate the existing archive before
subscribing.