[Dovecot] using one-time passwords

Joshua Goodall joshua at roughtrade.net
Mon May 17 13:08:56 EEST 2004

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 03:24:51AM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> The OTP-data could be stored in same way as
> PASSDB_CREDENTIALS_DIGEST_MD5. Except the code doesn't currently allow
> multiple credentials per user, it only uses the beginning of the
> password field to specify the password type, eg. "{PLAIN}password",
> "{DIGEST-MD5}digest-md5-credentials", etc. I guess I should do something
> about that..

Please keep it as compatible as possible with the equivalent LDAP
scheme!  (Also bearing in mind that LDAP permits multiple credentials
per user, although it can't do anything much sophisticated than
retrieving them).

Thanks
Joshua.

--
Joshua Goodall                           "as modern as tomorrow afternoon"
joshua at roughtrade.net                                       - FW109