[Dovecot] Re: Debian dovecot news

Nicolas STRANSKY Nicolas.Stransky at neo-lan.net
Thu Jun 24 00:16:39 EEST 2004

Le 06/23/2004 09:04 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas a écrit :
> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Nicolas STRANSKY wrote:
>
>>>I was hoping you would tell me. ;-)
>>
>>I will, but with at least test22 :)
>
> Well here you are then:
> http://src.braincells.com/dovecot-test/

Well, it's impressive, great job Timo ! And thanks Jaldhar for the .debs.

What can I say, It works right out of the box, and it's damn fast. I had
no problem for the installation, just wiped out the old config file and
replaced it with the new one, changed 3 params and that was it. Nothing
less, nothing more, it took me 3 minutes to be the proud owner of a new
dovecot 1.0-test22 server ;)

And it's really fast, I tryed to stress it a little bit with 30.000
mails mboxes, erasing indexes, etc... There is no garbage in the logs.

--
Nico
La vérité est si obscurcie en ce temps, et le mensonge si établi,