[Dovecot] 0.99.10.6 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jun 20 01:38:33 EEST 2004

Since no-one have complained about previous RCs, I guess it's release
time. Since -rc2 I added  the ioloop.c assert fix, and 64bit Solaris
fix. Here's the full change summary again:

v0.99.10.6 2004-06-20  Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>

	+ SHA1 password support using OpenSSL crypto library
	+ mail_extra_groups setting
	+ maildir_stat_dirs setting
	+ Added NAMESPACE capability and command
	- Autocreate missing maildirs (instead of crashing)
	- Fixed occational crash in maildir synchronization
	- Fixed occational assertion crash in ioloop.c
	- Fixed FreeBSD compiling issue
	- Fixed issues with 64bit Solaris binary