[Dovecot] 1.0-test17

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Sat Jun 19 13:32:08 EEST 2004

Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> what I'm doing here is quite "strange" - though :-)
>
> i have courier-imap and dovecot serving the same(!) maildir (on
> different ports) for evaluation and comparison. what happens now is that
> new mail gets delivered into the inbox, mozilla-thunderbird (using the
> dovecot-connection) "sees" it and displays the headers,
> mozilla-thunderbird courier sees it too and "moves" the message into a
> subfolder due to a filterrule -> *booom*.
>
> while I agree that this is not a typical situation I would much prefer
> if dovecot could handle that a litte better then just crashing :-(

I'm not on any test yet as I'm at the stage where I do hope most things
work.  My own scripting is causing enough problems!  :)

I hope this isn't strange.  My other "mua" is actually crontab scripts
that move some files from folder to folder.  Namely spam
filtering/processing.

bogofilter filters
procmail delivers
crontab archives