[Dovecot] shared authentication

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jun 16 22:14:28 EEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 22:01, Kevin wrote:
> > ldap/postgres?
> >
> > darix
>
> wouldnt that still require sasl for postfix?

You'll need Cyrus SASL for Postfix in any case for now.
postfix-dovecot-auth has some small issues left and you'd need to use
Dovecot 1.0-tests to make it work.

And about the patch not applying .. I hadn't noticed Postfix 2.1 exists
even, I just got the sources with apt-get which installed 2.0.19. Well,
I'll make a patch against 2.1.1 too.

Dovecot's Cyrus SASL support is AFAIK completely broken even though it
compiles.