[Dovecot] Shared folders?

michael at cosby.dhs.org michael at cosby.dhs.org
Tue Jun 15 06:51:14 EEST 2004

	This probably won't work for what you want to do, but with 0.99.10 I
just created a second user in /etc/passwd with the same numeric userid
(different username). We can both login to the server simultaneously
(using seperate passwords) and changes made to the mailbox get from one
account to the other fairly quickly. It's perhaps not the neatest way
to administer a box, but it works....

- Michael