[Dovecot] IMAP error with squirrelmail - how to debug?

Raymond Scholz ray-2004 at zonix.de
Thu Feb 26 23:21:57 EET 2004

When moving messages with squirrelmail (or kmail), I get the
following error:

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: COPY 3 "INBOX"
Reason Given: Unexpected EOF

According to the config I switched on rawlog:

  # This would write rawlogs into ~/dovecot.rawlog/ directory:
  mail_executable = /usr/lib/dovecot/rawlog /usr/lib/dovecot/imap

rawlog.c was altered in order to have /tmp as HOME.  But I see no
logfiles being generated.

Environment: lastest dovecot from CVS, vpopmail and local users
(error with both types).

Another issue:

Ocassionally the auth process dies:

Feb 26 21:08:49 servername dovecot: child 28641 (auth) killed with signal 11

Cheers, Ray
--
Raymond Scholz - rscholz at zonix.de - GnuPG/PGP - http://www.zonix.de/