[Dovecot] IMAP subfolders

Manuel Moran Vaquero moran at uvigo.es
Mon Feb 23 13:43:19 EET 2004

Hi:

I am using dovecot since the first day on my server (so I have no other
mailbox formats).

I can't create any subfolders under any IMAP folders. Is this still an
issue of dovecot?

In mozilla, the operation is simply ignored. With outlook, you can't
even click "Accept" if you select to create a subfolder, rather than a
top level folder.

I have Fedora Core 1, and didn't touch anything special in the
configuration file (just one line which enabled pop3 and imap). I have
seen the list archives but the existing thread about the issue seems to
say that the problem is solved. (?)

Thanks in advance for replies

Manuel Moran