[Dovecot] Configuring MySql Patch

David S. Madole david at madole.net
Wed Feb 11 17:25:50 EET 2004

Look in your Dovecot directory, you will now find a file name
"dovecot-mysql.conf" that gives configuration examples, just like the
original example file for PostgreSQL.

Dovecot is still kind of in an experimental phase, and adding outside
patches only makes it more so. If you're not very comfortable with your
software installation and debugging skills it might be a good idea to wait
for a release version, or at least stick with RPMs or the like where someone
else has already worked through some of the details.

Dave