[Dovecot] UW-IMAP -> Dovecot : patch to remove nasty "internal messages" from UW-IMAP ?

Rick Johnson rjohnson at medata.com
Tue Feb 10 19:26:58 EET 2004

Many of the scripts that do the conversion remove this message.

I used perfect_maildir.pl to do my conversion. It was more or less
dead-on, but had the habbit of marking some unread messages incorrectly
as "read" after the conversion.

I've attached a patch which "fixed" this in my case. This patches
against perfect_maildir.pl v0.2.

-Rick

Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - rjohnson at medata.com
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.