[Dovecot] Bugzilla

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun Feb 8 20:11:47 EET 2004

--On Sunday, February 08, 2004 11:32 AM +0100 Lars Skovgaard
<lars at misterp.dk> wrote:

> Thanks a lot. Wow, I didn't even know about Bugzilla ...what a great site.

Yep, a great thing. It grew out of Mozilla. I've installed it at my office
for bug tracking. You just need Perl and MySQL.

Timo, do you get Bugzilla's for Dovecot from Red Hat forwarded to you? It
looks like Jeremy Katz of Red Hat is the component owner, but you could get
listed as "QA contact" so that you get cc'd as new bugs are entered.

The following query shows all bugs against the Dovecot component in all Red
Hat "products":

<https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=dovecot>