[Dovecot] migration from bincIMAP

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Thu Dec 30 23:33:41 EET 2004

Hello all

I am using Freebsd 4.10stable, postfix 2.1.5 with SASL and TLS,
procmail version 3.22 and binc IMAP 1.2.8 binc uses IMAPdir style mail
boxes, Spam assassin, and ClamAV.  Wish to convert to dovecot but your
program does not support IMAPdir does it??? also i have many user
accounts that i wish to use untouched if possible.  I guess this is a
migration question for the most part i am switching to dovecot because
of its ability to use postgre database files and real log file.  Is
there a simple way to achieve this without losing any of my users mail?

--
COMPUTER KING for all your computer needs
     http://www.computerking.ca
     email luck at computerking.ca
     phone 403-613-LUCK (5825)

Hosting, Networking, Disaster Recovery, and Virus Removal solutions fit for royalty.

Intel based SYSTEMS
Toshiba  Fujutsu  Sony  Acer and many more LAPTOPS
Full line of high quality PARTS

     Current Specials
Samsung printers and HOSTING packages