[Dovecot] Ximian Evolution Issue

Jean-Noel.Chardron Jean-Noel.Chardron at dr15.cnrs.fr
Mon Dec 13 11:16:53 EET 2004

Le dimanche 12 décembre 2004 à 20:20 -0500, Adam Todorski a écrit :
> Hi
>
> This may be a problem with Dovecot and it may be a problem with
> Evolution, I'm trying to narrow it down.  I'm using Evolution 2.0.2 on
> Fedora Core 3 x86_64 to connect over SSL to Dovecot 0.99.11 on Debian
> testing (Sarge) on an i686 using Maildir for the mail store.
> Specifically, when I open a folder with more than a few dozen messages
> in it I get the following error (with the carroted fields populated):

I'm using Dovecot 0.99.11 on fedora core 3 i386 using Maildir
I currently test with Evolution 2.0.2 on a fedora core 3 i386 with a
INBOX that contains more 400 messages there is no problem.

may be you set up the name of the folders (in the option of evolution)

--
Jean-Noel.Chardron <Jean-Noel.Chardron at dr15.cnrs.fr>