[Dovecot] When the 1.0 release is planed?

Andrew Hutchings mail at a-wing.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 17:50:40 EET 2004

Hi Jim,

It works great here, I am using maildir mailboxes on the NFS fileserver
and the index files are getting stored on each node's local hard drive,
this gets around locking problems a bit.  If you are running a clustered
system try to keep IMAP connections staying on the same node (LVS has
persistant connections for this) as you end up with indexes getting
confused easily.
If you need any more info, let me know.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings
Systems Operator / Developer / Linux Guru