[Dovecot] 1.0-test57

Tom Sommer ts at dreamcoder.dk
Fri Dec 10 02:50:41 EET 2004

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Also I have about 80% of the code written for keywords support. It's
> about the last major missing feature from v1.0, so naming should change
> into 1.0-alphas soon. From there on it should be mostly about
> stabilization, cleaning up the code and maybe some optimization.

I still get a lot of

Dec 10 01:49:27 one dovecot: IMAP(ts at example.com): file
mail-cache-fields.c: line 356 (mail_cache_header_fields_get): assertion
failed: (buffer_get_used_size(dest) == sizeof(hdr) + (sizeof(uint32_t)*2
+ 2) * hdr.fields_count)
Dec 10 01:49:27 one dovecot: child 15274 (imap) killed with signal 6

errors, even after clearing all dovecot files in my maildir