[Dovecot] problem with test56

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 6 10:50:03 EET 2004

Hi all, im doing some tests with the test56 release and im seeing some
problems with APPEND (may be related to something else, I just see it with
APPEND).

When I ask someone to move some emails from one mailbox to another, after
some messages (seemingly random), the client experiences a 'hang'.
When tracing the process what seems to happen is that dovecot doesnt
send a final OK after that specific email. It's kinda hard to attach a gdb
at that point, so for now, maybe someone has seen this also?

Cor