[Dovecot] mozilla, error in imap command uid

Nicolas Kowalski Nicolas.Kowalski at imag.fr
Fri Dec 3 15:23:00 EET 2004

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Nicolas Kowalski wrote:

> Mozilla (1.7.3) gives me the following error message when trying to view
> some messages:
>
> the mail server responded: Error in IMAP command UID:
> Invalid BODY[..] parameter: Missing '>' in '<10240.-7730>'.

I have the same error message with thundebird 0.9.

It happens when I select a message which is just after one containing an
attachment (ordering is order received).

Also, the message list pane is wrong ; the message sizes displayed do
not match for example ; the given size is always the one of the previous
message.

--
Nicolas