[Dovecot] 0.99.12 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Dec 5 05:27:11 EET 2004
One change since -rc1 (the last one below).
- Fix memory leaks in LDAP, MySQL and PGSQL userdb/passdb
- Fix hanging when parsing mails that have over 4096 bytes in one
line (SMTP servers normally don't allow over 1000 bytes so it
shouldn't be much of a problem)
- FETCH BODYSTRUCTURE sometimes gave a wrong reply
(eg. with FETCH (BODYSTRUCTURE RFC822.SIZE) if it wasn't cached)
- Never return more than one INBOX in LIST even if there are such
files. They don't work anyway and it just confuses clients.
- mbox: Don't allow creating INBOX directory by creating/renaming
mailboxes under it. They just wouldn't work.
- POP3: Don't return PLAIN in SASL list. We don't support initial SASL
responses, so it only breaks with most clients that try to use it.
- IMAP and POP3 login processes may have sent each line in two IP
packets, one with the data and another with CR+LF. Some clients
didn't work because of this.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20041205/022f4e6c/PGP.pgp
More information about the dovecot