[Dovecot] Newbie about Mbox or Maildir

Zoong Pham dpham at mercy.com.au
Tue Aug 10 09:17:26 EEST 2004

It's mbox.
The default MTA of OpenBSD is Sendmail.

I have similar configuration here.
Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,

Zoong PHAM
UNIX systems Administrator
ICT - Information, Communications & Technology
Mercy Health & Aged Care
678 Victoria Street
Richmond   3121

THIS EMAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.  If you have received this email in error please forward it to information at mercy.com.au.  It may contain personal information and it is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this email in error you must not use, copy forward, print or otherwise disseminate any information it contains.
Mercy Health & Aged Care is a Catholic community benefit organisation.  Each year one in twenty Victorian families are touched by the services we provide.  Visit www.mercy.com.au for more information.
Our services include:
* Mercy Hospital for Women - East Melbourne (moving to Heidelberg in 2005) * Werribee Mercy Hospital - Werribee * Mount Alvernia Mercy Hospital - Bendigo * Mercy Hospice - Western suburbs * O'Connell Family Centre - Canterbury * Corporate Office - Richmond * Rice Village - Geelong * Tullamore Mercy - Montrose * Eventide Mercy - Colac * Bethlehem Home for the Aged - Bendigo *