[Dovecot] Dovecot and SquirrelMail problems...

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bnap.hu
Thu May 22 23:41:49 EEST 2003

Ken Wilson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to get dovecot working with squirrelmail v1.4? We
> have an existing uw-imap setup, with mail stored in ~/mail and inboxes in
> /var/spool/mail/user. I've tried setting $imap_server_type = other in
> squirrelmail, but I do not see any mail in my inbox.
>
> This is my setting in dovecot.conf
>
> default_mail_env = maildir:~/mail/:INBOX=/var/spool/mail/%n
>
> Any help would be grealty appreciated, as I want to leave uw-imap and get
> the speed increases that dovecot offers.

actualy we use it for a while, BUT we've got an erro here too.
those message which has empty body (even if they has attachments), can
be seen in a mailer, but it can't be seen in squirelmail (it's not even
listed in the folder!!!). it's a dovecot or squirelmail bug?
and it's another serious problem since the user can't understand it.
any tipp?