No subject

Mon May 12 08:00:15 EEST 2003

    - maildir: change it to use '/' as hierarchy separator to allow '.'
      characters (for usernames in shared folders)

Now changing the separator in the maildir-storage.c is trivial (even
though it "can't" be changed :-), but fixing the resultant breakage in
maildir-list.c needs a little more understanding. Timo, could you give me
some pointers? I can see that I need to work out what imap_match_init()
does.

My motivation is to follow up on an earlier thread about reusing
.mailboxlist files as .subscription files, preferably without rewriting
them to replace the slashes with something else.

Thanks

--
Charlie