[Dovecot-news] v2.2.rc4 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Apr 5 00:33:24 EEST 2013

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/rc/dovecot-2.2.rc4.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/rc/dovecot-2.2.rc4.tar.gz.sig

A lot of small random fixes. Some last minute major cleanups/fixes to
lib-http and lib-ssl-iostream error handling, which makes them much
easier to debug if something goes wrong (so e.g. if https site has
invalid certificate, the caller gets error message saying that,
including the part of the cert that couldn't be validated).

I don't have anything important left in my v2.2 TODO. It passes all my
tests. So I'm hoping for v2.2.0 release any day now.

	+ Added "doveadm replicator" commands
	- Larger changes to lib-http and lib-ssl-iostream error handling.
	  The API caller can now get the exact error message as a string.
	- Various bugfixes to LDAP changes in rc3