[Dovecot-news] v1.2.15 released
tss at iki.fi
Sat Oct 2 00:30:16 EEST 2010
See the "ACL handling bugs" message for more details about the ACL
* acl: Fixed the logic of merging multiple ACL entries. Now it works as
documented, while previously it could have done slightly different
things depending on the order of the entries.
* acl: Don't give admin rights to all owner mailboxes. This was
originally done to make sure that mailbox owner couldn't accidentally
remove their own admin rights. But this is already prevented by
SETACL command, so it's not necessary. Also sysadmin may have
intentionally removed some admin rights from some mailboxes
(especially when using symlinked shared mailboxes).
- Maildir: Fixed potential "Duplicate file entry" in dovecot-uidlist
- Maildir: Avoid unnecessary uidlist recreation during mail delivery.
- imap: When SELECT fails, it didn't close the previous mailbox.
- Dovecot master process could have died if it got SIGCHLD signals
very rapidly while it was trying to log. This could have happened
for example if a lot of imap/pop3 sessions disconnected at the exact
More information about the Dovecot-news