[Dovecot-news] v1.0.11 released
tss at iki.fi
Tue Mar 4 08:37:56 EET 2008
* mail_extra_groups setting was commonly used insecurely. This setting
is now deprecated. Most users should switch to using
mail_privileged_group setting, but if you really need the old
functionality use mail_access_groups instead.
- mbox: Dropped some of the physical size fetch optimizations added
in v1.0.8. This makes some commands slower, but should fix the rest
of the problems.
- IMAP: SEARCH BEFORE/ON/SINCE didn't handle timezones correctly.
- ldap: auth_bind was doing lookups using subtree scope instead of
the scope specified in config file.
- zlib plugin crashfixes by Richard Platel
- master passdbs: pass=yes setting was broken with blocking passdbs
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20080304/ee477d12/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news